Home

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Advanced Character Design Final

I will post the other stuff I did this term in another post, along with other assignments from this class, but here are the renderings I did for the final. I spent a great deal of time rendering that I sorta ran out of time for the orthographic. If I had the time, I would have also included a few more characters and perhaps other aliens to expand on the universe of the story. "Kelvin 7.7" was 2 random words I put together that I thought would sound pretty catchy (saying it does remind me of anime names).

Ideations and initial crappy sketches:

At this point I was trying to narrow down the topic of this Blue-Sky assignment.




More detailed renderings and presentation:




Full Cast and Presentation

ran out of time to render the orthographic out fully

Pulled an all-nighter, time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment